Friday, April 11, 2008

You've just gotta love shmodels...

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely adore models, but when it comes to fashion shows and ramp modelling, I more often than not tip my hat only to the Victoria's Secret type shows purely because i reside in the fasshion wilderness, and partly because i feel that emaciated stick taking themselves far too seriously are simply not worth watching.

Take for example the incredibly beautiful Adriana Lima:


She simply can not be faulted. She is probably the most beautiful woman in the world, in the truest sense of the word beautiful.

However, when I see undernourished European girls strutting their stuff on stage and displaying the most arrogant facial expressions, I beg the universe for the stage to come crashing down. Call me a bastard if you must, but when it happens, I simpy die laughing.

Here is a small montage of some of the inspirational occurrences:





Both are absolute classics!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Dave - the clips do not seem available to view anymore. I have some decent clips of shmodel wipeouts if you like.