Monday, April 21, 2008

What a monumental cock!

I was sitting watching the world's most depressing show - Carte Blanche - last night when lo and behold, I received the following text message:

"I dont hav energy 2 fight anymore.I dont want 2 fight a losing battle.I can c ..@ feel that u are no longer interested in this relationship.U are still on comfort zone.I cant b on leave than hav sleepless nights.Enjoy in ur promised new comfort zone.Dont come 2 me apoloqizing bcos u already hav intention.I am going 2 divorce u.I dnt threaten u.It is over between me @ u."

Jeez this oke is a toss!.

Firstly. What dick tells his wife that he is going to divorce he through that ever-so-personal communication method, the SMS?

Secondly, he sent it to me, which means it can safely be assumed that he punched the number into his phone incorrectly, which leads me to believe that he did not have the number saved on his phone.

What dickhead doesn't have his wife's number saved on his phone. Thias one apparently.

No comments: